TechRadar isn’t just Australia’s #1 tech site, it’s one of the largest in the world! And we have ambitious plans to go even further. To help us get there, we need talented writers with a penchant for tinkering with the latest gadgets and gadgets to join our Sydney-based editorial team.
So, if you love all things technology, gaming, and online entertainment, and you love word games, by all means, we want to hear from you. (opens in a new tab).
We’re looking for someone to provide top-notch coverage of the latest tech news, write reviews, and provide the best buying advice they can to help our readers make smart tech decisions.
This will be a very hands-on role, working closely with our other Australian writers and audience development team, but with a good amount of autonomy and the freedom of a hybrid work environment, allowing you to also work from our CBD based office. like home
who are we looking for
This is a great opportunity for hungry word creators looking to be challenged. You will need to have:
- A keen interest in technology, ideally in key areas such as smartphones, PCs, AV and audio, video games, and NBNs.
- The ability to produce informative and engaging content.
- An understanding of on-page SEO and content monitoring.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ideally, a list of PR contacts within the tech industry.
what you will get
At Future, we believe in rewarding hard work and every employee gets extra benefits on top of the usual benefits. These include:
- A generous licensing policy
- A share of our profit pool bonus
- Helps in your career development through additional qualifications and exposure to various other parts of the business.
think you have the
write right things to join the editorial team of TechRadar Australia? Get in touch via the application form here. We can’t wait to hear from you.