Diablo Immortal Season 3 update is finally available. The patch brings with it a new Battle Pass, Aspect of Justice, as well as the Invasion of Wrathbone daily event.
The Hungering Moon limited-time event will also return, along with a host of bug fixes that will improve multiple aspects of the game.
Diablo Immortal fans looking for a detailed description of the patch can refer to the official Blizzard website. However, for a brief overview, here are all the highlights.
Official Diablo Immortal Season 3 Patch Notes (August 3)
Battle Pass: Justice Skins
- The new Season 3 Battle Pass, Aspect of Justice, is now available.
- Boosted Battle Pass – Includes all rank rewards from the free Standard Battle Pass, but also unlocks a boosted track that provides additional rewards at each rank. Additionally, players will receive the golden Aspect of Justice Weapon cosmetic, unlocked at rank one, and the radiant Aspect of Justice Armor cosmetic, unlocked at rank 40.
- Collector’s Boosted Battle Pass: Gives players access to all rank rewards and cosmetics from the Boosted Battle Pass. Also, the Aspect of Justice avatar frame, the portal cosmetic, and a ten rank boost, all provided immediately after the update.
- The Season 3 Battle Pass will only be available until September 1 at 2:59am server time.
Daily Event: Wrathbone Invasion
- Hells is on the march: the Wrathborne, with their armies in tow, have laid siege to Sanctuary. Every day at 12:00 pm server time, daring adventurers can band together to repel hordes of bloodthirsty elite demons.
- If Burning Hells’ minions fail to reclaim the area they’re attacking, Gorgothra will attempt to finish the job herself, sending out a powered echo of her likeness to mop up any resistance.
Limited Time Event: Hungry Moon
- Meeting the moon’s demands will earn players Moonslivers, which can be exchanged for Blessings. After acquiring seven Blessings, players will have earned enough Moon Goodwill to exchange them for a random reward.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the Shadow intro quest if their Clan converted to Shadow while offline.
- Fixed an issue in Shadow War that allowed the Immortal to enter and exit the designated arena.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from registering for the Shadow Lottery and displayed the number of participants as zero.
- Fixed an issue in Hungering Moon that prevented players from completing quests that required obtaining Legendary and Rare gear.
How to Play:
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck during the Scorpion Prison mission.
- Fixed an issue that prevented party invites from being sent to players while in certain areas of Bilefen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the screen to be covered with black blocks when selecting the High Quality option for Shadows in the Settings Menu.
- Changed Lightning Core’s lightning trigger effect cooldown description to read “Can’t occur more than once every 20 seconds”, instead of “Can’t occur more than once every 20 seconds per target” .
- Fixed an issue that allowed outside world map pins to be visible inside the dungeon map.